APMSHK is pleased to offer a place at the AO Davos Courses for one of our Members.
Application is open now.
- Course website & programme: https://aodavoscourses.org/davos-courses/spine-courses
- Place: one – fully sponsored by Johnson & Johnson (Hong Kong) Ltd
- A synchronous, live event will be held on 3–6 December 2020 (3 hours/day):
- Live case discussions
- Interactive exercises/demonstrations
- Pre-recorded videos with real patients and video sequences shared online for discussion
- Be an APMSHK member on or before 3 October 2020
- Priority will go to those with the following expertise:
- Having specialised in spine surgery for at least five years.
- Having at least three years’ experience in microdiscectomy and transforaminal lumbar interbody fusion (TLIF) procedure
- Send a request for sponsor together with your CV to [email protected] on or before 28 October 2020.
- APMSHK Secretariat will vet all applications. In some cases, we may contact applicants for further information.
- APMSHK Council will review all applications on 2 November and give a score to each based on the above criteria.
- The successful applicant will be contacted by the APMSHK Secretariat by email on 4 November. Applicants who do not receive such an email should consider their applications to be unsuccessful. All information collected are for the purpose of candidate selection only and will be deleted in three months.