30 Mar 2021 (Tuesday)
As our population ages, the prevalence of Chronic Kidney Disease (CKD) is constantly growing. This Webinar presents an evidence-based overview of CKD prevention and management for doctors, and addresses your concerns in a Q&A session among colleagues.
Dr HO Kai Leung, Kelvin
Specialist in Nephrology
Founder and Founding President, Hong Kong Organ Transplant Foundation
Dr CHIU Chi Fai Billy
Associate Professor of Practice in Family Medicine, Faculty of Medicine, CUHK
Honorary Clinical Associate Professor, Li Ka Shing Faculty of Medicine, The University of Hong Kong
- CME survey link will be posted at the end of the webinar
- The webinar will held via Zoom. Login credentials will be emailed to you instantly when you register online.
- Please register with your FULL NAME to facilitate CME registration.
Enquiry: 3893 6222 (WhatsApp/call)
- Hong Kong College of Paediatricians: 1 point for Cat A passive
- The Hong Kong College of Orthopaedic Surgeons: complete the form Application for Non-FCAA CME/CPD Accreditation Fellow downloaded from https://www.hkcos.org.hk/FG_Forms.asp, which should be submitted to College Secretariat directly, together with attendance proof, including (1) screenshot of the event (2) screenshot of the auto confirmation reply received after post-event survey