We are stronger together. Join us.
APMSHK hosts regular social lunches, CME courses and online discussions where members share their expertise, views and news.
Conferred only to Specialists who are in private practice in Hong Kong.
- Registered Medical Practitioners on the Specialist Register of the Medical Council of Hong Kong
- Registered Dentists under the Specialist Register of the Dental Council of Hong Kong
- Specialists who are not in private practice in Hong Kong
- Non-Specialists who are Registered Medical Practitioners on the General Register of the Medical Council of Hong Kong
- Non-Specialists who are Registered Dentists under the General Register of the Dental Council of Hong Kong
- Registered Nurse in the Register of Nurses of the Nursing Council of Hong Kong
- Enrolled Nurse in the Roll of Enrolled Nurses of the Nursing Council of Hong Kong
- Other Registered Allied Health Professionals, namely: pharmacists, physiotherapists, occupational therapists, medical laboratory technologists, optometrists, radiographers, dental hygienists and midwives.
- The right to vote at General Meetings and the right to serve as an office bearer are reserved for Members only, and not Associate Members or Affiliate Members
- No membership fees are required regardless of the class of membership
Membership application/update form
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.