Post-COVID-19 syndrome, often described as ‘long COVID’, develops during or after an infection consistent with COVID-19 and continues for more than 12 weeks without an alternative diagnosis. This CME webinar takes stock of emerging clinical evidence and testimony among local patients, adult and paediatric alike, with a follow-up panel discussion welcoming your professional inputs.
1. Long COVID in adults
Prof HUNG Fan Ngai Ivan
Specialist in Infectious Diseases
- Head, Division of Infectious Diseases, Division of Gastroenterology & Hepatology, Department of Medicine, LKS Faculty of Medicine, the University of Hong Kong
- Member, HKSAR Advisory Panel on COVID-19 Vaccines
- Convenor, Expert Committee on Clinical Events Following COVID-19 Immunization
2. Paediatric cases of long COVID
Dr KWAN Yat Wah Mike
Specialist in Paediatric Immunology, Allergy and Infectious Diseases
- Consultant Paediatrician, Head of Paediatric Infectious Disease Unit, Hong Kong Hospital Infectious Disease Centre, Princess Margaret Hospital
- Honorary Consultant, Hong Kong Children Hospital
- Chairman and Board member of the Paediatric Immunology and Infectious Diseases Subspecialty Board, Hong Kong College of Paediatricians
3. Clinical case sharing from the private sector
Dr CHAN Nor Norman
Specialist in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism
- Honorary Associate Professor, Department of Medicine & Therapeutics, Prince of Wales Hospital, The Chinese University of Hong Kong
- Council member, Hong Kong Society for the Study of the Ageing Males
Dr WONG Ching Han Priscilla
Specialist in Rheumatology
- Honorary Clinical Associate Professor, Department of Medicine & Therapeutics, The Chinese University of Hong Kong
- Council member, Hong Kong Society of Rheumatology
Dr KWOK Po Yin Samuel
Specialist in General Surgery
- President, Association of Private Medical Specialists of Hong Kong
Dr WONG Tin Yau Andrew
Specialist in Infectious Disease
- Honorary Consultant, Infectious Disease Centre & Department of Medicine & Geriatrics, Princess Margaret Hospital
- This webinar is open to all healthcare professionals and is conducted in English.
- The webinar will be held via Zoom. Login details will be emailed to you in 5 minutes when you register online.
- CME application is in progress, details of which will be posted on this webpage in due course. To facilitate CME registration, please register with your FULL NAME and show your registered name during the webinar.
Enquiry: +852 3893 6222 (WhatsApp message/call)