19 February 2021 (Friday)
In the last lecture of our three-part series on COVID vaccines, Dr TSANG Ho Fai Thomas, member of the Government’s Advisory Panel on COVID-19 Vaccines, presents a first-hand account in community medicine as we review the formulation and implementation of territory-wide epidemiological policies.
Dr TSANG Ho Fai, Thomas
Specialist in Community Medicine
President, Hong Kong College of Community Medicine
Member, Government’s Task Force on COVID-19 Vaccination
Member, Advisory Panel on COVID-19 Vaccines
Dr KWOK Po Yin, Samuel
Specialist in General Surgery
Dr WONG Tin Yau, Andrew
Specialist in infectious Disease
- CME questions will be posted at the end of the webinar
- The webinar will held via Zoom. Login and password of the webinar will be emailed to you instantly when you register online.
- Please register with your FULL NAME to facilitate CME registration.
Enquiry: 3893 6222 (WhatsApp/call)
CME application in progress. The results will be published here.
- Hong Kong College of Paediatricians: 1 point for Cat A passive
- The Hong Kong College of Orthopaedic Surgeons: complete the form Application for Non-FCAA CME/CPD Accreditation Fellow downloaded from https://www.hkcos.org.hk/FG_Forms.asp, which should be submitted to College Secretariat directly, together with attendance proof, including (1) screenshot of the event (2) screenshot of the auto confirmation reply received after post-event survey